LOST Continuity - DarkUFO

* The claymore mines used by the Hostiles near the creek did not enter service until 1960, 6 years after the time period quoted (1954).
* While Penny and Desmond are discussing Desmond's search for Daniel's mother, there is a blue coffee cup on the night stand next to Penny. When the scene cuts back to Penny, the cup is missing.
* The Oxford Physics Department is housed in Clarendon laboratory, not "Claredon" as it reads on the sign Desmond passes in the quad.

Source: Lostpedia

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
blog comments powered by Disqus